Memo Pundits is India’s largest, oldest and the most trusted Mooting School for law students. It is a unique platform equipping young law students with tools that come handy during mooting. With its unconventional teaching methodology, Memo Pundits’ courses stand out among other similarly placed online courses.
Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
About the Competition
As a law student do you wish to become a Judge and deliver exceptionally well-drafted judgments? Here’s your chance!
Memo Pundits is elated to announce the 1st Judgment Writing Competition.
Writing a judgment requires three skills:
- How well you interpret
- Application of laws.
Do you want to test your skills of writing judgments? Participate in our Judgment Writing Competition now!
- Release of problem: Jan 15 [Released] Click here
- Registration Deadline: Jan 26 [EXTENDED]
- Submission Deadline: Jan 30
- Result Declaration: Feb 5
- Plagiarism is prohibited. Authors should ensure that they are submitting their original work.
- Word limit: Minimum 1000 words. Maximum 1500 words.
- All submissions must be made in .doc or .docx format of MS Word.
- All submissions must be made in this Submission Form.
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
- The author shall strictly adhere to the 20th Edition of Bluebook.
- Headings- Times New Roman – 14 – Bold.
Main Body- Times New Roman – 12, Line spacing 1.5 and justified.
Footnotes – Times New Roman – 10, Line spacing 1.0 and justified.
- Arrangements of facts
- Issues addressed
- Knowledge of law
- Use of legal principles
- Logical reasoning
- Precedents used
- Format and language
- Style of writing
Perks for Winners
- 1st prize: INR 1500/- cash prize
- Runners Up: INR 1000/- cash prize
- Participation Certificate for all the participants.
- Fee: INR 100 + 18% GST
- Click here to make the payment. (Please take a screenshot once the payment is done)
- After making the payment, the participant needs to fill the registration form HERE
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- In case of any queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- You can also reach us via WhatsApp:
(Assistant Publishing Editor)