The IGMCC is a special moot court competition by Internationalism, which embraces the participation of talented individuals in the realm of international law. The moot court competition is also a policy forum to find the best minds in law and international relations.
Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
- Last date of Registration: January 20, 2021, 11:59 PM IST
- Last date for Memorial Rounds Submission: February 5, 2021, 11:59 PM IST
- Date of announcement of Results for the Memorial Rounds: February 10, 2021
- Preliminary Rounds for the Moot Court Competition: February 20, 2021, 10:00AMIST onwards
- Dates of the Qualifying Rounds for the Moot Court Competition: February 21, 2021 (time is based on the circumstances – will be intimated once a final itinerary is released 2 weeks before the competition)
- Dates of the Finals: February 21, 2021
- To register, click here
- You will find an event page related to IGMCC 21. The registration fee for the competition for the team is 550 INR (Indian Delegates)/10 USD (for Overseas or Foreign Delegates). If Payment is not possible through PayPal, then a free ticket named as “Token for Alternative Payment” must be bought as a token and then the same can be paid at abhivardhan2@okhdfcbank via Paytm/UPI/Google Pay. Once the payment is made, the receipt of payment via Paytm/UPI/Google Pay has to be notified at.
All Upcoming Moot Court Competitions: Click Here
- Alternative payment methods are discussable via a request put up at. We shall not deal with any payment-related queries at or.
- The receipt/invoice has to be uploaded in the Form with the memorials at by February 5, 2021.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- Internship opportunity at Internationalism and its affiliated projects and ventures – Legit by Internationalism, South Asian Journal of International Law, the Indian International Law Programme and others for the participants.
- Free Publication opportunity for the winners of the Preliminary Rounds in the Indic Journal of International Law, South Asian Journal of International Law, Legit by Internationalism or any of our book.
- Presentation and felicitation opportunity for the winners of the qualifying rounds in the Global Law Assembly Conference, 2021 in February 2021.
- Recommendation, free publication and mentorship opportunity for the winners of the competition along with the access to the special merchandizes exclusively by Predets PVT LTD.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download