GD Goenka University, in association with the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (India), the Society of Indian Law Firms and the Bar Association of India is organizing the “GD Goenka – CIArb International Virtual Commercial Arbitration Moot Competition, 2020” on November 28- November 29, 2020
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full time 5 years or 3 years undergraduate law course from India or from a foreign university with the law as major may apply to participate in GD
Goenka- CIArb (India) International Virtual Arbitration Moot Competition, 2020.
- Students enrolled and pursuing a post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate courses in
law is not eligible to apply.
- A team shall consist of a maximum of three members that must include two Speakers and one
- Any team, intending to change the team composition of the team shall intimate the
Governing Council by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, the change will
be allowed on the discretion of the Governing Council.
- The Researcher may be permitted to argue as Speaker only in the time bracket of 7 minutes
mentioned under Chapter V- Miscellaneous provision, only in case of any unforeseen event.
Prior permission of the organizers of competition in such case shall be mandatory. In case the
the team fails to inform the university, the decision will be final.
- Each team shall register to GD Goenka- CIArb (India) International Virtual Arbitration Moot Competition, 2020 by filing registration form, in the prescribed manner by 17th November 2020.
- On receipt of the duly filled registration form, the institute shall respond to the participating team, acknowledging the receipt.
All Upcoming Moot Court Competitions: Click Here
- The registration fee for the International Virtual Commercial Arbitration Moot Competition is Rs. 2000/-
- The registration fee for the GD Goenka- CIArb (India) International Virtual Arbitration Moot Competition, 2020 is to be paid through NEFT transfer. No other payment method shall be accepted.
- Any additional charges incurred by the team while making the wire transfer are to be borne by the team.
- All teams must email a scanned copy of the receipt generated on completion of the NEFT transfer at email@example.com
- Name of Beneficiary: G.D. Goenka University
Name of the Bank: HDFC Bank
Address: Site No. 2, OCF Pocket, Sector C, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070, India
S.B A/C No: 02731450000270
RTGS/IFS Code No: HDFC0000273
Fax No: 0124-3315936
MICR Code: 110240034
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will give Online Certificates for participation to all the participants. Online Certificates will be accessible only after the valedictory ceremony.
- Separate Online Certificates will be provided to the Quarter-Finalists, Semi-Finalists, Runners-up and Winners.
- Cash awards will be sent after getting details of winners such as Institution ID card, Pan Card & Bank Accounts details.
- It is the responsibility of teams to distribute cash prize among themselves.
- After the competition is over the cash prize will be sent after the submission of due documents as required by the committee and it will be processed after the due process is followed at the university level.
- Shreyas Vyas: +91 7693015323
- Abhinav Kumar: +91 8420142231
- Vaishali Pooniwala: +91 8120939298
- Samyak Sharma: +91 7289938118