About Vidhi Seva Evam Samajik Utthan Samiti
Vidhi Seva Evam Samajik Utthan Samiti is an NGO based in Uttarakhand was founded in 2019 by an inspired group of students with the aim to spread awareness through outreach programs, seminars, conferences, etc. regarding legal rights, duties and government schemes in those areas where it is necessary and to help in providing assistance to the needy ones.
Vidhi Seva Evam Samajik Utthan Samiti registered society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The Aims and Objectives of the organization are To work for awareness of legal rights and duties. To provide legal aid to needy persons. To finish the discrimination among different classes and society. To raise and work on the issues related to humans and society, child labour, drugs, etc. which humiliates our society at large and to avoid the tolerance towards wrong happenings and obnoxious behaviour.
We welcome you to the International Conference by Samajik Utthan Samiti on “Misuse of Laws against Men: Contemporary Issues and Challenges” aims to bring together leading academicians, students, human rights activists, academic scientists, researchers, research scholars and other intellectuals to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Misuse of Laws against Men: Contemporary Issues and Challenges.
It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Misuse of Laws against Men: Contemporary Issues and Challenges.
This International Conference by Samajik Utthan Samiti will provide discussion on, focus on men’s and boy’s health, improving gender relations, promoting gender equality and highlighting positive male role models. It is an occasion for men to celebrate their achievements and contributions, their contributions to community, family, marriage, and child care while highlighting the discriminations against them.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
The sub-themes of the International Conference by Samajik Utthan Samiti are:
- Misuse of Anti-Dowry Laws
- Misuse of Rape Laws
- Misuse of Maintenance Provisions
- Gender Equality and Domestic Violence Act
- Live in a relationship- issues and challenges with relation to abuse against men
- Sexual Violence against men
- Right to Reproductive only for women or for men’s also
- Outraging the Modesty of men
- Sexual Harassment of men at workplaces
- Submission of Abstract 1 November 2021
- Confirmation of Abstract Selection 5 November 2021
- Registration by 14 November 2021
- Submission of Draft Paper (Proposed Paper) 17th November 2021
Prepare yourself for your next Moot Court Oral Round through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Oral Argumentation!
Procedure for Abstract Submission
- Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed before they are accepted.
- The following information, in the given format, should be sent along with the Abstract:
Name of the Participant, Official Designation/Institution Details, Address and Email id, Title of Abstract
- Submit your abstract to email@example.com
Bank Name- IDBI
Account Name- VIDHI SEVA EVAM SAMAJIK
Account No. – 1768102000002950