Team Ecolawgy believes that continuous professional learning is essential for raising and maintaining global standards in the field of International Environmental Law. After the successful launch of Vol 1 Issue 1 of Ecolawgy webzine, Team Ecolawgy is delighted to inform you about its Conference and Paper Presentation on “Sustainability”
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
About the Event
Ecolawgy is organizing a three-day conference and a panel discussion.
Towards a Sustainable Future
- Sustainability: options and perspectives of developed and developing countries
- Issue of sustainability in the marine ecosystem
- Sustainability issue in space exploration: assessing the global legal framework
- Sustainable Forest Management
- Green Economy and Trade: Inter-relationship
- Role and effectiveness of EIA in achieving sustainability
- Issue of sustainability in infrastructure development
- 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s): the environment and our shared responsibilities.
To register for Conference and Paper Presentation on “Sustainability”, click here
For all the information related to Research Papers, check our
- The participants should submit an abstract of not more than 250 words along with the Paper.
- Co-Authorship is allowed not more than 2 authors.
- Word Limit of the Manuscript: 4000 words (exclusive of the footnotes)
- After the acceptance of the paper, PowerPoint Presentation should also be made for the presentation of the paper.
- Selected Manuscripts will be published in the E-book bearing ISBN No. 978-81-946760-0-3.
- All submissions must be in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx), with Times New Roman font (Main text: size 12, Line spacing: 1.5 and Footnotes: size 10 and single-spaced).
- No biographical information or references, including the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), and acknowledgements should be included in the text of the manuscript, file name, or document properties. A separate cover page containing the details must be attached
- Submissions must conform to 20th Bluebook Edition Citation Style
- Submissions must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- The Subject of the Mail should be “Submission for -Theme -Subtheme -Name of the author(s).
- The manuscript shall be disqualified from consideration of publication in case the plagiarism crosses the threshold of 30% (thirty per cent).
- Submission Deadline: 24th October, 11:59 Pm.
- Date of Acceptance- 27th October
- Date of The Conference- 31st October -2nd
- Virtual Presentation.
- Interactive Panel Discussion.
- Certificates of Participation and Achievement.
- Publication for recommended papers.
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- ARCHITA SATSANGI (STUDENT HEAD EDITOR)- +91 98733 88399