About the Competition
World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) takes immense pleasure in announcing our first ‘E- Acuity Moot Court Competition, 2021’. This competition aims at providing a platform to budding lawyers to instill a sense of shrewdness, professionalism, and diligence.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
The theme of the Acuity Moot Court Competition will be based on Cyber Laws. In the present times, it is imperative to understand and know about the basics of the cyber domain for everyone and very essential for law students to understand the intricacies of Cyber Laws. Cyber Laws are important as they revolve around all the transactions and activities over cyberspace. Every action and reaction in cyberspace has some legal and cyber legal angles.
About the Organization
World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) is a globally prestigious cyber consultancy and web network that tends to create awareness in regard to various internet issues and goes as a wellspring of techno-legal information for professionals, students, teenagers & middle-aged civilians around the globe. Our association offers a blend of original & unique substance from IT experts, distributed counsel from the biggest network of IT pioneers, and a broad library of professional resources from driving IT, industry merchants. We are sharing cybersecurity expert guidance and insight, in-depth analysis along with the top to bottom investigation in the cases of cyber. As a dedicated cybersecurity platform, WCSF has been catering unbiased information to professionals, on the countless security challenges that they come across every day.
Our vision is to share legal expertise on Cybercrime and Cyber security by providing free online legal consultancy. We work on a motto and that is to construct a safe & secure digital world for all netizens. At WCSF, we encourage each member of the team to connect a solid professional network and to build a solid worldwide community in the cyber security space for our governments, administrations, corporates, and society.
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
All recognized Law Schools, Universities, and Institutions in India with 3 years or 5 years of LL.B. course shall be eligible to participate.
- Maximum-3 members (2 speakers and 1 researcher)
- Minimum- 2 members (2 speakers)
- Last date for registration: 23rd February 2021
- Last date for payment: 24th February 2021
- Memorial Submission: 14th March 2021
- Submission of video for preliminary Round: 20th March 2021
- Results of Preliminary Round: 23rd March 2021
- Quarter Finals and Semi-Finals: 27th March 2021
- Final Round: 28th March 2021
Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
- To access the registration form, click here.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 1200/-
- Mr Akash Garg (+91 88470 77236).
- You can also WhatsApp us on +91 93150 49547 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.