About the Organization
Team Attorneylex is an online platform for law students where they can contribute their legal knowledge and get recognized for their contribution. We aim to guide law students in their legal research, content writing, case analysis, read or understand the judgments passed by the courts, etc. because we believe that these things are an essential part of the legal profession.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
Along with the other activities the endeavour is to deliver legal help to the sectors of society that are unable to access existing legal services due to illiteracy and poor economic conditions.
About the Competition
Team Attorneylex is organising its for all those who want to show their research and writing skills and are not able to find the perfect stage; here, we are giving them a chance to show their talent.
Any Contemporary Legal Issue.
Any enrolled student of school/ university/ college, graduate/postgraduates, academicians, advocates, and anyone who can express through the words.
English or Hindi.
- Word Limit – 1500 – 2000 (inclusive of footnotes)
- Co-authorship is allowed (maximum two co-authors)
- All submission must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the email should be “Submission: Article Writing Competition.”
- Write-up must be original and unpublished.
- Submissions with plagiarised content and copyright issues will be rejected outrightly.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- Font Size -12
- Font Style – Times New Roman
- Citation – 19th Bluebook
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
The submission shall also be accompanied by another Word document consisting of a Cover Letter mentioning the Name of the Author/s; Name of the Institution/College/University; Designation; Year of Study (if applicable); Email ID.
- Single Author – 100/-( Early bird offer Rs.80, till 15th March )
- Two Authors – 150/- ( Early bird offer Rs.130, till 15th March )
- Three Authors- 200/-( Early bird offer Rs.180, till 15th March )
- Last date of payment and registration: March 22, 2021
- Last date of submission: 11:59 PM, March 23, 2021
- Declaration of Results: 28 March 2021
- Winner: Cash prize Rs. 2000/- + Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the website/Journal + Online Internship opportunity with the Team Attorneylex.
- Runner up: Cash prize Rs. 1000/- + Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the website/Journal + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
- Top 10 Performers: Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the website/Journal + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
- Free publication in Legalfoxes Law Times to top 3 Participants.
- 50% off on publication fee to the next 15 participants.
- 25% off on the publication fee to all the Participants
- E – participation Certificate will be provided to all the participants.
- Paytm/ G-pay/Phonepe- 9616696008 (Gaurav yadav)
- Bhim UPI- 9616696008@upi
- Name- Gaurav Yadav
- Bank – Punjab National Bank
- Account Number- 03842193000248
- IFSC Code- PUNB0018300
To register, click here
Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
- Vanshika – 07055460463
- Gaurav – 09616696008
- Email- email@example.com