Legge Rhythms in association with the Chambers of Adv. Jayant Bhatt is conducting the 6th International Article Writing Competition 2021 which is organized with the objective of enhancing the writing skills of the young lawyers of the country, and in giving them a deep insight into the legal world. The Competition aims to aid the law students in learning how to compress bigger and complex thoughts into a smaller piece while maintaining a certain way of writing.
Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
About the Competition
The International Article Writing Competition is the flagship competition conducted by Legge Rhythms Media and Publication every year. The organisation has been conducting the event for the past three years and over 2000 students, academicians and legal professionals have participated in the event.
- Tweets and Contempt of Courts
- Virtual Courts: The Future of Indian Legal System
- Taxation of Cryptocurrency in India
- Abolition of 1-year LL.M. in India by Bar Council of India
- Should rape by an HIV positive person amount to attempt to murder?
- Analysis of the Farmer’s Bill 2020
- Death Penalty for Juveniles in the case of heinous crimes
- 3 Year Bar Experience as a Mandatory Qualification for Lower Judiciary
The Competition is open for all Undergraduate and Post Graduate Law Students
- Single Author: ₹ 100/-
- Co-Author: ₹ 150/-
- E-certificates of participation to all the participants.
- The three best entries- cash prize worth ₹2100/-, ₹1500/- and ₹1100/- respectively along with e-Certificates of Merit and an Internship at Chambers of Adv. Jayant Bhatt. Also entitled to 50% discount on publications by Inventive International Publishers.
- Top 15 Articles receive a discount voucher of 30% discount on publications by Inventive International Publishers.
- Discount Vouchers on Publications, Online Courses and Memberships by Different Organisations for all participants.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- Last Date of Registration: 27th January 2021
- Last Date of Submission: 10th February 2021
- Result Announcement: 24th February 2021 (On our Social Media Handles – Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Issuance of E-Certificates: 6th March 2021
- To register, click here
- The Participants should make the payment via the following mode
- PhonePe/Google Pay – 8800986154
- Paytm – 8435983045
- The Participants will receive a confirmation mail along with their Registration Codes within 48 hours.
- The word limit for an article is between 1500 to 2500-words excluding footnotes.
- An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
- The footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and spacing 1
- Style of citation: Free
- The cover page must contain Author’s and Co-Author’s Name, College/Institution, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID.
- All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in Legge Rhythms. Author(s) shall not send the article for publication, presentation or Competition elsewhere.
- All the submissions shall be typed and submitted only in .doc or .docx format. No entries in PDF Format will be entertained.
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. Plagiarism of more than 30 % will lead to disqualification.
- Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in an automatic rejection of the submission.
- The decision of the Organisers/Judges shall be final and binding.
- The Article should be submitted on email@example.com before 11.59 PM on 10th February 2021.
For Any Queries, Feel Free to Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact the undersigned in case of any issues regarding registration or submissions.
- Rashi Gupta – 8770886563
- Shambhavi- 9110997276