UPES ADR Association is pleased to be organizing the 5th UPES Internal Mediation Competition 2020 in association with Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation. School of Law, UPES is a private school that was established in 2007 in Dehradun. UPES is one of the constituent schools of the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) and is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). UPES is the first Indian University to partner with UK-based The University of Law for legal studies.
- The Competition is open to all the Law Students from the second year and onwards, with a team capping of 70 Teams on a “first-come-first-serve” basis.
- To register in 5th UPES Internal Mediation Competition 2020, click here
- Winner- Mediator
- Runners-up Mediator
- Winner- Negotiation Team
- Runner-up Negotiation Team
- ‘Best Opening Statement- Mediator’ in the Preliminary Rounds.
- ‘Best Opening Statement-Negotiating Team’ in the Preliminary Rounds.
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
- Last date for Registration: October 15, 2020.
- Release of Competition Problem: October 18, 2020.
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: October 21, 2020.
- Release of Clarifications: October 22, 2020
- Competition Dates: October 23-25, 2020.
For any query feel free to mail us at email@example.com or call:
- Nishtha Kansal (Student Convener)
- Harsh Pandya (Student Secretary)
- Divya Sharma (Student Treasurer)