Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, a constituent of the Symbiosis International (Deemed University) Pune has announced its 5th National Moot Court Competition 2021 to be held from 8th-10th January 2021 to enable law students from all across India to participate and showcase their majesty over law and legal principles in a virtual moot court competition. (Read: How to ace an Online Moot Court Competition?)
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full time 5 years or 3 years undergraduate law course may apply to participate in 5th National Moot Court Competition 2021.
- Law Students enrolled and pursuing a post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate courses in law are not eligible to apply.
- Students from any University/Department/Institute not recognized by the Bar Council of India, to impart law degrees are not eligible to apply.
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
- A team may consist of a maximum of three members and a minimum of two members.
- A team may consist of 3 members that shall include two orators and one researcher.
- If a team consists of two members, both members shall be the orators.
- All three members of a team should belong to the same institution.
- Any team, intending to change the team composition of the team shall intimate the Governing Council by sending an e-mail at email@example.com.
- Any person, other than the registered team members, is not eligible to avail facilities reserved for the student participants.
- Registration Deadline: 23rd October 2020
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: 15th November 2020
- Last Date for Withdrawal: 18th November 2020
- Submission of Memorials: 12th December 2020
- Result of the Memorial Round Results: 30th December 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Registration Fee: 3rd January 2021
- Dates of the Competition: 8th-10th January 2021
- Each team shall provisionally register for the 5th National Moot Court Competition 2021, filling the provisional registration form through this link latest by 23rd October 2020, 11:59 pm.
- Provisional registration after the given deadline shall not be accepted, under any circumstances.
- On receipt of the duly filled provisional registration form, the institute shall respond to the participating team, acknowledging the receipt.
- After the deadline for the provisional registration expires, the Governing Council shall respond to each provisionally registered team, with a unique team code, which shall be used to identify the teams during the
- On completion of the aforementioned registration process, any team may withdraw from the competition by duly filling the withdrawal form on or before 18th November 2020.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 600 per team. (In words- Rupees Six Hundred per team inclusive of 18% GST.
- The registration fee is to be paid only by the teams that are selected for the Oral Rounds.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Avinash Singh, Assistant Professor (Convener): 9554655550
- Ms Praniti Ganjoo (Student Co-Convenor): 9818145993
- Ms Aditi Shrivastava (Student Co-Convenor): 7337578588
- Mr Rikit Shahi (Officiating President): 9963033832
- Ms Anvita Joshi (Secretary): 9538206813
- Ms Aishwarya Julinka (Joint- Secretary): 8867502450