It is a matter of great pride for Legal Zems to organize it’s 2nd Virtual National Moot Court Competition, 2021 with an objective to set up a simulation of the court Proceedings including drafting briefs & participating in oral arguments. This program is in order to give exposure to students pursuing the law course to the milieu of the court system in India & to improve their advocacy skills and to provide a real-life experience cum training in doing cutting edge research, presenting groundbreaking arguments, contributing the development of jurisprudence with regard to upcoming Socio-legal issues of the present era.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
The competition is open for students who are pursuing LLB three year / five- year course during the current academic year. Each team should consist of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances. There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team.
The theme for the 2nd National Virtual Moot Court 2021 is Criminal Law.
- To register for 2nd National Virtual Moot Court Competition 2021, click here
- Online registrations are open from 1st January 2020.
- The registration fee for the team (3 Members) is Rs. 800/- only (Non-Refundable under any circumstances). The last date for registration is 17th February 2020.
Phone Pe/ Google Pay/ Paytm: 9891348721(PrashantKumar)
- Last Date to Complete Registration Process: 17th February 2021
- Memorial Submission: 28th February 2021
- Preliminary Rounds: 04th & 05th March 2021
- Quarter-Finals: 06th March 2021
- Semi-Finals: 06th March 2021
- Finals & Valedictory Ceremony: 07th March 2021
All Upcoming Moot Court Competitions: Click Here
- Best Advocate
- 2nd Best Advocate
- Best Memorial
- 2nd Best Memorial
- Best Researcher
- 2nd Best Researcher
The above-mentioned awards shall carry prize worth Rs. 8000/-. (Plus certificates (Soft Copy) & Trophy). The breakup of the same is mentioned in the official brochure.
- Prashant Mishra: 8376951009
- Ashita Singh: 9315486852
- Email id:- email@example.com
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here