At Legality Viability, we aim at providing excellent services to our partners and ambitious students in order to help them achieve their goals. We launched our services on 01/04/2020 and since then we have been partnering with campuses all over India and growing day by day. We provide services like free legal lectures as well as notes which will help the students with their studies.
- There should be a team comprising of 2 members.
- Each team will be given a unique team code number, which will thereafter be the identity of the team.
Preposition would be based on:
- Consumer Protection Act
- Motor Vehicles Act
- Civil Law
- Criminal Law
- The competition shall be held from 12th to 14th March 2021, on Google Meet.
- Only students who are pursuing 3 yr or 5 yr law course shall be eligible to take part in the competition.
- Teams can be composed of students from different colleges.
- Each team will be assigned a Team Code 5 days prior to the preliminary rounds through their emails.
- Links specifically assigned to teams must not be shared with anyone else. If such practices are found the team will be immediately disqualified.
- For transparency, after completion of every round, rank wise score sheet will be mailed to all the participants.
- Screen sharing or parallel chats are not allowed during the competition.
- A maximum of 30 teams is allowed to participate.*
- The decision of the judges will be final in regard to the result of the competition and no complaints in this regard will be entertained.
- Participants should report to the links which will be sent to them in their respective mail.
- Language: The Competition shall be conducted in English only.
- Dress Code: The participant teams shall be dressed in black and white formals. Coat: Optional
- The winner of the rounds is decided on the highest absolute score in that round.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded.
- To register for 2nd National Client Counselling Competition, click here
- Registration Fee: INR 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Only)
- Account No.: 13550100170488
- IFSC Code: FDRL0001355
- Bank Name: The Federal Bank Ltd.
- Branch Name: Civil lines, Gurugram.
- Gpay/Paytm at:
+91-7011526305 (Kanika Raheja)
Any queries regarding 2nd National Client Counselling Competition, please contact:
Kanika Raheja: 7011526305