About Law College Dehradun
Law College Dehradun has splendidly contributed to legal education in the country since its inception inauguration by His Excellency Shri Surjeet Singh Barnala. Its paradigm for legal education in the nation by offering innovative, research-driven discourses that are aimed at striking a balance between legal theory and practice. With scholarly and experience-rich faculty, the college commands an enviable position of being in the league of topmost law schools of the country. The c0llege has earned many laurels to its credit; it has pioneered the 5- years BA.LL.B and BBA.LL.B integrated undergraduate course in the northern region of India, it is the first independent Law College and also the first to introduce one year LL.M. degree course in the state of Uttarakhand.
About the 2nd National Article Writing Competition
Vasundhara – The Green Society, Law College Dehradun is hereby honoured to announce that we are conducting a “2nd National Article Writing Competition on Disaster Management Act”.
- Tourism Disaster Management – A Critical Perspective from Literature
- Psychological needs Assessment of Caregivers in Disaster Situations
- Models for Disaster Likelihood Analysis and Challenges in Evaluation
- Is Technology being effectively used for Disaster Management in Emerging Countries?
- A Systematic Review of Environmental Hazards Across the Globe
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
The registration fee for the participants will be as follows:
- Rs 100 for Single Author
- Rs 150 for Co-Authorship
- To register, click here.
- Cash Prize of INR 2100 and a Certificate of Merit shall be provided to the winner.
- Certificate of Merit shall be provided to the First & Second Runner-ups.
- The digital certificate will be provided to all the participants.
- Word Limit: 1000 – 1500 words.
- Submission to be sent to our official mail.
- The subject line should be – Second National Article Writing Competition.
- The plagiarism level should not exceed 10%.
- Submission to be made only in .doc/.docx format and the file should be saved with the name of the author and co-author.
- No pdf submission will be allowed.
- Late submission leads to disqualification.
Prepare yourself for your next Moot Court Oral Round through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Oral Argumentation!
- Registration Start Date: 1st July 2021
- Registration Deadline: 28th July 2021
The screenshot of the payment made shall be attached to the registration form. Participants can make their
payments either through PhonePe or Google Pay. The details for the same are given below:
Phone number: 8859999638
If you face any issues or require your doubts or queries to be resolved, you can contact:
* Event Coordinator- Harsh Singh: 7302240252
* Rithik Aggarwal: 8979586177
Write to: email@example.com