About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform which imparts knowledge in the field of mooting. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from traditional Indian online courses. All online courses are based on Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always fun!
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
About the Competition
After receiving an overwhelming response in the 1st edition of Memo Pundits’ Memorial Formatting Competition, we are delighted to announce the 2nd Memo Pundits’ Memorial Formatting Competition 2020. The Competition aims to encourage participants to test and improve their knowledge of formatting moot court memorials by using various tools provided by MS Word. The Competition will test only the formatting skill of the participants to format this DRAFT MEMORIAL. Therefore, it is mandatory that the participants must not change the written content of the main text in the Draft Memorial provided to them.
- Registration Deadline: Dec 27 2020 [EXTENDED]
- Submission Deadline: Dec 30 2020 [EXTENDED]
- Result Declaration: Jan 5 2021 [EXTENDED]
- Registration Fee: INR 100/-
- Step 1: To make the payment, click here. (Please take a screenshot once the payment is done)
- Step 2: To register, click here
- Step 3: To submit the formatted Memorial, click here
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
The marking criteria include but are not limited to:
- formatting in accordance with these Rules using MS Word tools;
- usage of the citation method prescribed in these Rules; and
- creativity used to make the memorial look appealing/aesthetic
- Winner: Cash prize of INR 2,500
- 1st Runner Up: Cash prize of INR 1,500
- 2nd Runner Up: Cash prize of INR 1,000
- Top 10: Discount coupons on our courses worth INR 5,000.
- E-certificates of Merit for the winners and E-certificate of Participation for all
- Online Certificate on Memorial Making
- MS Word Shortcuts | Useful & Time-Saving for formatting
- Inserting Section Break In Memorials
- Fixing Normal.Dotm “Read-Only” Error On MS Word
- In case of any queries related to 2nd Memorial Formatting Competition 2020, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- You can also reach us via WhatsApp:
(Assistant Publishing Editor)