The School of Law, Bennett University is conducting its 3rd Bennett National Moot Court Competition from February 5 to 7, 2021 which revolves around this theme of law and technology focusing on the Regulatory Concerns Regarding OTT Platforms. The Moot Court Competition aims to dwell upon this infamous relationship between Law and Technology and its implication on the legal system.
All Upcoming Moot Court Competitions: Click Here
- Only regular students enrolled in a five-year integrated undergraduate law programme or three-year graduate law programme are eligible to register for the competition.
- Each team shall consist of two speakers and one researcher. Teams are to notify which members are the respective speakers and researcher. No change of speaker to researcher or vice-versa shall be permitted except upon application to the Organizing Committee.
- Last Date to Register: December 30th, 2020
- Last Date to Seek Clarifications: January 2nd, 2021
- Release of the Clarifications: January 9th, 2021
- Last Date for Online Submission of Memorials: January 20th, 2021
- Inauguration Ceremony: February 5th, 2021
- Researcher’s Test: February 5th, 2021
- Preliminary & Quarter-Final Rounds: February 6th, 2021
- Valedictory Ceremony and Prize Distribution: February 7th, 2021
- To register for 3rd Bennett National Moot Court Competition, click here
- Teams shall register for the competition on or before 23:59 Hours 25th December 2020 by sending an email with the subject ‘Registration for Bennett 2nd National Moot Court Competition 2021’ to email@example.com after completing the online registration form.
- The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 4,000/- (Rupees Four Thousand Only) per team.
- The registration fee must be paid through NEFT payment mode and the scanned copy of the transaction receipt of the same must be sent in the registration email mentioned in clause (a) above. The following are the details of the bank account for payment of the registration fee:
- Name of the Bank and Branch: HDFC Bank, Sector Omega I/P2
Account Name: Bennett University
Account Number: 50200022532364
IFSC Code: HDFC0002845
Read FREE Mooting related blogs: Click here
- Winning Team- The winning team will be awarded Rs. 40,000/- (Rupees Forty Thousand Only) and Trophy
- Runner-Up Team – The first runner up will be awarded Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees TwentyFive Thousand Only) and Trophy
Best Researcher – The best researcher male will be awarded Rs. 5,000 (Rupees Five Thousand Only) and Trophy and the best researcher female will be awarded Rs. 5,000 (Rupees Five Thousand Only) and Trophy. This award is given to the researchers scoring the highest marks in the Researchers’ Test.
- Best Speaker – The best speaker male will be awarded Rs. 5,000 (Rupees Five Thousand Only) and Trophy and the best speaker female will be awarded Rs. 5,000 (Rupees Five Thousand Only) and Trophy.
- Best Memorial – The best memorial for petitioner will be awarded Rs. 7,500 (Rupees Seven Thousand Five Hundred Only) and Trophy and the best memorial for respondent will be awarded Rs. 7,500 (Rupees Seven Thousand Five Hundred Only) and Trophy.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- Teams can contact the Organizing Committee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also reach to us via:
Chinmai Kapri -+91-9536278165
Anubhav Lamba- +91-9672021110
Riya Kharab- +91-9821971002