About Think India
Think India is a pan-India organization run by students from national educational institutions established with the aim to bring together the best talent of the country and to infuse in them a ‘Nation-First’ attitude. The organization seeks to develop solution-based thinking and inspire young India to serve society. It strives to promote social harmony, fulfil the needs of India, support and motivate activity in campuses, upliftment of rural India, and support gender justice.
About 22nd National Article Writing Competition
Think India 22nd National Article Writing Competition has been organized for the past 20 editions successfully every month. It is one of Think India’s flagship initiatives to further its goal of infusing ‘Nation-First’ thinking into the young talent of this nation. More than 6,995 students, academicians, and research scholars across the country have participated in the previous edition of the competition.
Call for Articles
Think India, in collaboration with LawBeat, invites Articles from students/research scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/Ph.D. course, academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), professionals across various fields in India.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- Population Control Law: Need of the hour?
- Recusal of Judges and Judicial Impartiality
- Students as the Harbingers of Social Change: Today’s Student is Today’s Citizen
- Rule of Safe Harbor and Intermediate Liability: IT Rules, 2021
- Uniform Civil Code: Necessity for a democracy
- Emerging Situations in Afghanistan and Its Impact on the Global Order
Awards and Certificates
- E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants.
- Three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize worth ₹1000/- each along with e-Certificates of merit.
- The top three writers will also win an internship opportunity from Think India.
Selected articles will be published, subject to the discretion of the Editorial Board, at LawBeat/Think India Website and subsequently in a book titled Vichar Manthan.
To register, click here.
To submit your articles, click here.
- The file must be in .doc/.docx format.
- The language of the Article can be either English or Hindi.
- Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of the topic selected.
- The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman / Mangal (For Hindi), Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Alignment: Justified].
- Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman / Mangal (For Hindi), Size: 10, Line- Spacing: 1.0, Alignment: Justified].
- The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words.
- An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
- The file name of the submission must be as follows:
- In case of Single Author – ‘<first name> <last name>’ e.g. Ram Kumar.docx
- In case of Co-authors – ‘<first name of Author 1> & <first name of Author 2>’ e.g. Ram & Rita.docx
- The last page of the submission must include the following information: Name of the Author(s), and the Name of the Institution.
- All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in Editor, Think India.
- Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in an automatic rejection of the submission.
All Upcoming Moot Court Competitions: Click Here
Declaration of Results
Results shall be declared on the social media platforms of Think India.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/thinkindiaorg
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/thinkindiaorg
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/thinkindiaorg
For any queries, feel free to drop in a word at email@example.com, or reach out to us through social media handles.
You may also reach out to us at Phone no. +91 8447361627