About Kalyan Law College, Bhilai
Kalyan Law College, Bhilai Nagar is a pioneer in Legal Education in Chhattisgarh. Kalyan Law College was started in the academic session 1961-62 under the management of the “CHHATTISGARH KALYAN SAMITI” with the co-operation & support of Senior Advocates of Durg
Distt. Bar Association.
Kalyan Law College has been seeded with an aim to impart a high standard of legal teaching with a missionary zeal so that young lawyers
become fully competent to pursue their noble legal profession with knowledge, calibre and dignified standard.
About the National Virtual Moot Court Competition
To give exposure to students pursuing the law course to the environment of the court system in India and to hone their advocacy skills and to provide a real-life experience cum training in doing cutting edge research, presenting groundbreaking arguments and contributing to the development of jurisprudence in concerned areas of law, Dream Law is organizing 1st Shri R.K. Pandey Memorial National Moot Court Competition jointly with Deadly Law and in association with Kalyan Law College, Bhilai and our Media partners Desi Kanoon and Kam Bhari Cell and Knowledge partner Memo Pundits & Rostrum Legal.
Team Composition and Eligibility
- A team shall comprise a minimum of 2 members and a maximum of 3 members. In the case of a 3 member team, 2 members shall be the speaker and one member shall be the researcher. In the case of a 2 member team, both members shall be speakers for the moot court competition.
- Only bonafide students of a 5 Year Law course or 3 Year Law course are allowed to register.
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
- The last date of registration is 15th July 2021, 11:59:59 PM. The teams must register online by 15th July 2021.
- The registration fee is ‘Rupees 1000 Per Team only’.
- To register, click here.
- Pay the registration fee via GooglePay/ PhonePe/ Paytm on 9658836646. Attach the screenshot of your payment while filling the registration form.
- The registration shall be considered complete only when the ‘Registration Fee’ has been paid successfully and the registration form is duly filled with all the credentials.
- The participants will receive an official approval mail from the organising committee within 48 hours of their registration.
- The organizing committee shall communicate the unique team codes to each team through the mail which shall be quoted by the teams for further communications with the organising committee.
- Registration fee once paid is non-refundable.
Prizes and Rewards
- Winning Team: Cash Prize of Rs. 7,000 + Winner’s Certificate + Free Judiciary Coaching by Rostrum Legal + special discount on 5 Certificate Courses by DL Institute + 1 Certificate Course for Free by Memo Pundits + Internship Opportunity.
- 1st Runner Up Team: Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000 + Runner Up’s Certificate + special discount on 3 Certificate Courses by DL Institute + Rs 1500 /- off on any course offered by Memo Pundits + Internship Opportunity.
- 2nd Runner Up Team: Cash Prize of Rs. 3,000 + 2nd Runner Up’s Certificate + Internship Opportunity + special discount on 2 Certificate Courses by DL Institute + Rs. 1000 /- off on any of one course offered by memo pundits.
- Best Male Student Advocate: Cash Prize of Rs. 1500 + Best Student Advocate ( Male) Certificate + Internship Opportunity + special discount on 1 Certificate Courses by DL Institute + Rs. 1000 /- off on any of one course offered by memo pundits.
- Best Female Student Advocate: Cash Prize of Rs. 1500 + Best Student Advocate ( Female) Certificate + Internship Opportunity + special discount on 1 Certificate Courses by DL Institute + Rs. 1000 /- off on any of one course offered by memo pundits.
- Best Memorial: Cash Prize of Rs. 1500 + Best Memorial Certificate + Rs. 1000 /- off on any of one course offered by memo pundits.
Prepare yourself for your next Moot Court Oral Round through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Oral Argumentation!
Certificate of Participation + Rs. 200 /- off on any of one course offered by memo pundits shall be awarded to all participants.
- Release of Moot Problem & Registration: 12th June 2021
- Last Date of Registration: 15th July 2021
- Last Date of Memorial Submission: 25th July 2021
- Last Date of Memorial Submission with Penalty: 26th July 2021
- Preliminary Rounds: 30th July
- Quarter Finals and Semi Finals: 31st July 2021
- Final Round: 1st August 2021
Ms Sumaiya Qureshi – +91 8356969424
Mr Anwesh Panigrahi- +91 9658836646
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org