About Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University
The Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University is a public state university established in 1997 in Chennai, India by the Government of Tamil Nadu under The Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Act, 1996, which also brought all law colleges in Tamil Nadu under the control of the university.
About 15th Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition
It gives us immense pleasure to warmly welcome you to the 15th Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, 2021. It is the flagship event of our institution and our only aim is to get better with each year.
The Moot Court Proposition is based on Environmental Law and is intended to create awareness among the legal fraternity, concerning crucial environmental issues. Year after year the competition has witnessed an overwhelming response from various Universities and
Colleges throughout India and this year, we promise an exciting weekend of debate, discussion and display of legal acumen.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- Participation is strictly restricted to bona fide law students enrolled in the three-year or five-year LL.B. or B.L. degree course in any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each registered institution.
- Each team shall comprise a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team consisting of two members, each of the members shall be designated as ‘Speaker.’ In a team consisting of three members, two of the members shall be designated as ‘Speaker’ and the third member shall be designated as ‘Researcher’.
- Teams are required to complete the registration on or before 20th September 2021.
- The Registration Fee is Rs. 1000/- per team.
- Government Law colleges of Tamil Nadu affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University will be exempted from the payment of registration fee.
- The Registration fee payable for the Competition must be paid latest by 20th September 2021 through NEFT to the below-mentioned account:
Account Name: Director, School of Excellence in Law
Account Number: 193601000009752
IFSC Number: Indian Overseas Bank
- The payment reference number and date of payment have to be inserted in the registration form. A scanned copy of the payment receipt must also be attached to the google registration form and only then will the registration be deemed to be complete.
- To register, click here.
All Upcoming Moot Court Competitions: Click Here
Clarifications to the Moot Proposition shall be sought by sending an e-mail to email@example.com on or before 16th September 2021. A set of Final Clarifications will tentatively be released on 21st September 2021.
The following awards shall be given away during the Valedictory & Prize Distribution:
- Winner of the Competition
- Runner-up of the Competition
- Best Memorandum
- Best Speaker
- Best Researcher.
All participants of the Competition will be given Participation E-Certificates. The certificates will be emailed to the participants after the completion of the competition.
- Participants can mail their queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Harshini Ranganathan – +91 6385113370
- Ms. Nirupama V Shankar – +91 98845 47036