About the organizer
The University of Rajasthan is a public and state university and one of the oldest universities in the Indian state of Rajasthan, located in the city of Jaipur. It was set up on 8th January 1947, as the University of Rajputana and was given its current name in the year 1956.
The University Five Year Law College, a self-financing endeavour, offers an integrated BA-LLB (Hons.) course. The course was designed to provide comprehensive knowledge of the law, both theoretical and practical, through classroom teaching, moot Courts, seminars, lectures and internships.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
About the Competition
10th FYLC Ranka National Moot Court Competition is to be organised virtually in online mode from 4th to 6th of June, 2021. The competition will comprise two stages:
- Stage-I: Memorial Elimination Round – This shall be open to all teams which register for the competitions. The results of this round shall be based on evaluation of the memorials and the top 24 scorer teams will proceed to Stage-II.
- Stage-II: Oral Round – The teams which qualify Stage-I shall be eligible to participate in Oral Rounds which shall comprise of: Preliminary Rounds and Advanced Rounds i.e. Quarter Finals, Semi-Finals and Finals.
- Researcher Test: There shall be a Researcher Test also.
Team Composition and Eligibility
- Competition is open for all students pursuing 3 years or 5-year law degree programme.
- Each team shall comprise of three members only out of which two will be Speakers and one must be Researcher.
- To register for the competition fill the registration form on or before 5th May 2021 (11:59 PM IST).
- The fees for Registration for Stage- I of the competition is Rs.1000/-, to be submitted on or before 5th May 2021 (11:59 PM IST) and for Re-registration for Stage-II, after qualifying Stage-I, will be Rs. 2000/- to be submitted on or before 25th May 2021 (11:59 PM IST).
- To register for 10th FYLC Ranka National Moot Court Competition, click here
All Upcoming Moot Court Competitions: Click Here
Online Payment (NEFT/RTGS
Name of Beneficiary: DIRECTOR FIVE YEAR LAW COLLEGE UOR
Bank Name: UCO BANK
Branch Name: UCO BANK, UNIVE, JLN MARG JAIPUR 302004
Account No: 20270110000281
IFSC Code: UCBA0002027.
- Winning team: cash prize Rs. 15,000/- and an E-Certificate.
- 1st Runner Up: cash prize Rs. 11,000/- and an E-Certificate.
- Best Student Advocate Award: (For both sides: petitioner as well as defendant) cash prize Rs. 4,000/- and an E-Certificate.
- Best Memorial Award: cash prize Rs. 6,000/- and an E-Certificate.
- Best Student Researcher will get a Certificate and a cash prize of 4,000/-.
- All Participants: E- Certificate.
- Registration Start Date: 20th April 2021.
- Registration End Date: 5th May 2021.
- Last date of seeking clarifications on problems: 10th May 2021.
- Memorial Submission End Date: 20th May 2021.
- Declaration of Results of Stage-I and commencement of Re-Registration for Stage-II: 23rd May 2021.
- Last Date for online payment and Registration for Stage II: 25 May 2021
- Inaugural Session: 3rd June 2021.
- The draw of Lots and exchange of memorials for Preliminary Rounds: 3rd June 2021.
- Preliminary Rounds (I and II): 4th June 2021.
- Quarter Finals and Semi-Finals: 5th June 2021.
- Researcher Test: (All 24 teams) 5th June 2021.
- Final Rounds, Valediction and Prize Distribution: 6th June 2021.
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
For further information email at –email@example.com
For the purpose of contact, directly replace it as follows:
- Arti Sharma, Faculty Coordinator (+91 7221858517)
- Gaurav Rathore, Student Convener ( +91 8619368467)
- Pragati Bhargava, Registration Committee (+91 7615012085)