Majority of the women face problems while dealing with the management of the business and its other aspects like managing clients, communications, funding opportunities, credit applications, marketing of the business (products/services) etc. Access to better advisory and training would help women that are behind the small-scale family-owned businesses and others who are willing to start their own business.
Everything You Need to Know About Online Internships: Click here
This free training programme will be conducted with the help of well-trained experts. In this programme, women trainees will identify the right business idea for them, steps to follow, and develop the necessary knowledge and skills to evaluate and run a business.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Science/Engineering/Technology
- Age should be between 21-35 years
- Women only
- Entrepreneurship – Concept and Present Scenario
- Identification of Business Opportunities
- Project Identification and Opportunity Guidance
- Market Survey
- Intellectual Property Right (IPR)
- Role of Supporting Agencies and Schemes
- Role of Financial Institutions and Banks
- Motivation Training
- Technical and Financial Aspects
- Business Plan / Project Report Preparation
- Managerial Aspects
- Online Experience Sharing with Entrepreneurs in various fields (Solar, waste management, sustainable livelihood)
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
Lecture, Interaction, Case Studies, Group Exercises, Experience sharing and Interaction with entrepreneurs
With the Inputs provided in the form of Knowledge, Information and Experience sharing, the participants will be able to conceive ideas, develop the idea into a product/ service, evaluate the project and implement the entrepreneurial venture.
In each WEDP 25-30 potential entrepreneurs having degree/diploma in S&T are trained through a structured training programme of 4 weeks duration. Trainees are selected based on the information provided in the google registration form and personal interview to assess their potential of becoming an entrepreneur. During the training period, participants also get to know the intricacies of how to start and manage an enterprise. In the end, they are assisted in preparing a detailed business plan.
Online Women Entrepreneurship Development Programme is a free course
Online (through Google Meet Platform)
Interested Candidates in Online Women Entrepreneurship Development Programme, may Register Online here