About the Organizers
ADR HOC, India
As the name suggested it is an organization formed for the promotion of Alternate Dispute Resolution in India. ADR is an extensive field having a variety of alternatives for individuals willing to resolve their disputes to choose from, ranging from Arbitration, Mediation, conciliation, negotiation, etc. It is becoming a widely accepted mode of dispute resolution. The organization aims to create awareness, facilitate extensive research and explore possible career options in the field of ADR. The organization regularly conducts national/international webinars, conferences, panel discussions with eminent industry experts, certificate courses and provides internships. We are a one-stop avenue for all ADR aspirants.
The Beihai Asia International Arbitration Centre (BAIAC), Singapore, was established by Beihai Arbitration Commission on 8 August 2019, which is headquartered in Beihai, Guangxi Province, the move represents the first-ever establishment of an international arbitration centre in Singapore by a Chinese arbitration commission. BAIAC is established, managed, and operated as a true-blue international arbitration centre. It is established not to compete with existing well-established international arbitration centres but to meet unmet demands and contribute towards a renewed arbitration and dispute resolution industry. Diversities in terms of gender, geographical, generational, and generality are their key guiding principles. Responding to the needs of low to medium value disputes, they promote lower costs of arbitration, this way also encourages swifter conduct if not early disposal of cases. Their arbitration rules provide for small claims and expedited procedures.
Objectives of the Course
The purpose of this course is to introduce students, academicians, young lawyers, and professionals to the nuances of Arbitration and the
connected stems there to. The course will acquaint the participants with the intricacies of Domestic & International Arbitration. It will enable them to learn the basics of arbitration, techniques, how to draft arbitration clause in a contract and various other related facets of
We are offering:
- Expert Faculty from all across the globe.
- Extensive Learning of Arbitration with 10+ Sessions.
- In-depth learning of interpretation of various laws governing Arbitration.
- Hands-on practical training from seasoned experts to help you garner skills required to function as an arbitration professional.
- Skill Development Workshops.
- Certificate of completion.
Who should take this course?
- Law students aspiring a career as an arbitration professional.
- Professionals seeking to diversify their practice.
- Academicians and everyone else looking to learn more about the subject.
- Introduction to Arbitration
- Arbitration & the Legal framework – Overview of the relevant provisions & applicability.
- Arbitration agreements: Drafting & Issues
- Commencement of Arbitration & Issues in the appointment of an arbitrator
- Arbitration Procedure
- Challenges to Arbitral awards and Interim relief
- Arbitral Awards & Drafting
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Arbitration in Construction, Maritime & Investment disputes
- The interplay of Arbitration and Technology
- Hybrid modes of Arbitration
- Advocacy & Ethics in Arbitration
- Career Building in International Commercial Arbitration & Research
- Mock Arbitration
*Contemporary developments & important cases will be covered in every session and upon completion, an assessment will be taken.
- Last Date of Registration for attendees: June 11, 2021
- Starting of the school: June 12, 2021
- Ending of the school: June 21, 2021
Faculty members, Research scholars, professionals, and students are eligible to participate.
On weekdays: 2 hrs session each day
On weekends: 5 hrs session each day
To register, click here
- *IndianStudents INR5000
- *IndianProfessionals & Academicians INR7500
- *International Students $100
- *Int. Professionals $150
Pay at UPI ID: 8360870921@ybl or click here.
*Get 10%+ off if registering in a group of more than 5 people.
Ms. Devyani Prasad- 9999228974