In order to decide the essence of the facts that can be used during court hearings, this course by ManuLegal will make you learn about rules and restrictions offered in Evidence law. It stresses and treats the Indian Evidence Act as the basis on which the process and further review are examined.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
This course will support lawyers and learners as it gives them a leap method, from seeking proof to review, allowing them to be better versed in the trials. A key aspect of taking care of your rivals is learning quickly, and this program makes that easy. Since you’re not an attorney, but as part of your job, you also deal with facts from other people, or if you want to gain a better understanding of your own particular situation, you will also consider this training quite helpful and helpful.
About the Resource Person
Mr Abhimanyu Singh is a young, strategic and responsive academician and lawyer who is an expert in the legal field having more than 6 years of experience in teaching, research and litigation. He graduated from Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (NLU Patiala) and was the topper of criminal law group. He also holds a Master’s degree in Criminal Laws and awarded the Bronze medal in his post-graduation.
- E-Research Material: You will be sent soft copies of the study material templates alongside PPT’s.
- Practical Experiments: 2 practical activities accompanied by written reviews will be performed.
- Live Streaming Classes: The Legal Specialist will administer a live video based on an online lesson. In this lesson, you can make comments and get personal input. [In case anybody missed any of the seminars, documentation of the sessions would be available.]
- Live Uncertainty Clearing: You can tell the professional questions; even have your query cleared live.
- On a regular basis, tasks will be provided
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- 1st Module: Introduction
- 2nd Module: General and Specific Relevancies
- 3rd Module: Evidence and Burden of Proof
- 4th Module: Witnesses and Examination of Witnesses
- Doubt clearing session and test
- Duration of the Sessions: 1.5 hours each day.
- Dates: Dec 21-25
- Certificates to all the candidates on successful completion of course by ManuLegal & Associates Law firm.
- Paid internship opportunities in the practical field with ManuLegal & Associates.
- Registration Fee: INR 499/-
- To register 5 Days Certificate Course on The Indian Evidence Act 1872, click here
- Payment Details:
8005509747 (Lokendra Singh)
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
For any queries related to 5 Days Certificate Course on The Indian Evidence Act 1872, contact:
- SANDEEP RANA: +91 9855887335
- LOKENDRA SINGH: +91 8005509747